Awards: The Plus Categories Special Mention in the Architizer Awards for Architecture + Collaboration
We've always believed that health spaces have enormous potential to provide more than just clinical accommodation. They can also be spaces that nurture and support a feeling of well-being.
This project is a great example of how human-centred design principles can lead to the design of a bespoke and beautiful set of experiences. This is often unexpected in an environment such as an endodontic practice. Read an article on our blog to hear more about our Human Centred Design Approach on this project.
- Location: Indooroopilly, Brisbane
- Client: The Endodontic Group (Client represented by John McNamara and Fiona Galloway)
- Architects: Surroundings (Jon Henzell, Laura Pascoe & Suzie Wiley)
- Interior in Collaboration: Jessica Jackson, Jacks Corner.
- Interior Specialist Dental: Colin & Kathy Pattearson, KDW Interiors.
- Builders: Joe Pittolo and John Hyett, Premis
- Structural Engineer: Murty McKeague, Optimum Structures.
- Townplanner: Claire Pattearson, Urbis
- Mech Elec: Norman Disney Young
- Landscape: Darryl Mappin, Mappin Design Group
- Photography: Camera Obscura